My main aim is to breed high quality, healthy, happy puppies with steady, even temperaments that will grow into well rounded dogs and make fabulous family pets. Along the way I hope to be lucky enough to produce some excellent show dogs.
All of my dogs are hip scored, elbow scored and eye tested and only bred from if the results are good.
Beardie puppies are very cute and cuddly and will provide hours of endless fun but they are also hard work, mischievious and at times down right naughty! They require lots of love, attention and understanding and a fair amount of training, not to mention the grooming and excercise.
Should you be interested in having a puppy from me, be prepared to give details about yourself and your family, your lifestyle and your reasons for wanting a Beardie as well as what you are expecting from a puppy. I will only sell puppies to suitable homes and will always endeavour to match the right puppy to the right home.
Please contact me if you are still interested.
What you get with a Karmeliann Puppy :-
- Kennel Club (KC) registration certificate
- 5 generation pedigree certificate
- A contract of sale that you will be required to agree to and sign
- All our puppies are vet checked and microchipped at 7 weeks
- A comprehensive guide to everything you need to know about caring for your puppy
- A goody bag with a ew puppy essential to get you started
- 4 Weeks free insurance with Pet Planget you started with a selection of puppy things
- Your first year of membership to the Bearded Collie Club
- Advice and support for the rest of your puppies life
- A bag of food to get you started and a voucher for another free bag from Simpson’s Premium